Our resources are available as INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOADS, no physical resources will be shipped! These A4 PDF formatted resources are contained in a ZIP FILE.
Paperwork put you into zombie mode? Hit the ground running in the New Year with this pack full of planning & organising sheets for the New Zealand Primary teacher – use them to file and organise all those loose bits of paper and bring some order to your planning folders and desk!
This pack includes the following set of planning & organising pages, including many that are EDITABLE! ***PLEASE NOTE you will need MICROSOFT PUBLISHER or MICROSOFT WORD to open and use the editable files***
• A selection of different styles/themes to choose from for your planning folder covers & term dividers. *Personalise these by adding your own name or text using the editable versions!
• Advice on how to assemble a quick reliever pack (including page suggestions for sheets to include)
• Weekly planner template (choose from Māori & English days of the week)
• Special NZ term dates to keep in mind throughout the year
• This year at a glance (including Māori & English months)
• This week at a glance
• My class this year…. (record year level, team members, boy/girl ratios, class number etc)
• Staff room events this year
• Meetings this term
• Classroom budget/receipt tracking sheets (just staple your receipts on!)
• Assessment and reporting schedule template
• National standards reporting dates
• Parent helper jobs lists
• Meeting notes template
• Problem/solution meeting template
• Parent contact log
• Medical notes about my class
• Who’s gone where? (record all the extra withdrawal programmes your children are part of)
• How do the children in your class get home?
• Class celebrations & birthday dates
• Languages spoken in my room
• Assembly certificates – record who got what and when
• Reliever note template
• Reliever note feedback form (for your reliever to complete)
• 25 + folder divider sheets (these look great photocopied onto coloured paper, then laminated and hole punched before including in your folders – use them to sort and group your paper work.) Divider sheet titles include: Weekly planning; Term planning; Teacher organisation; Class information, Parent contact information; Reliever notes; Team minutes; Curric. Team minutes; Staff meetings; PRT/BT/TT meeting minutes; School notices; Weekly memos; Student information; Students previous year data; Extra responsibilities; Student names and photos; Seating plans; Notes from parents; Trip notices/permission slips; RAMS & EOTC; Attestation & Appraisal data; Goal setting & reflection; Class user names & passwords; Assessment data; Special needs information; ESOL information; Time tables & duty rosters…… + a blank editable version to create your own divider labels
This pack will be updated yearly with the new years date in early January, so you can continue to enjoy the pages in this pack indefinitely! **2020 is now uploaded and ready to go!** Have I missed an organisation sheet you’d find really useful? Let me know – I’m happy to include your suggestions!