This set of ‘Samoan kids’ is perfect for incorporating into your worksheets or classroom resources – a diverse range of children with a distinctly Pacifika flavour! Celebrate Samoan Language week (or your diverse classroom!) with this bright set…
This set contains 20 images (10 colour and 10 blackline) as high quality (300 dpi) PNGs with transparent backgrounds.
*PLEASE NOTE: This set of images have all been hand drawn and coloured, and because of this may contain quirks and unevenness in places – this is all part of their unique charm and character! As they are hand drawn, they may not be suitable for including in documents larger than A4/US Letter size. Please ask if you have further questions.
• Girl in traditional costume with head dress
• Boy in traditional costume
• Girl in white church clothing
• Boy in white church clothing
• Girl in school uniform with back pack
• Boy in school uniform with work book
• Girl wearing puletasi holding a fan
• Boy wearing a lavalava holding a basket
• Girl wearing a pacific patterned dress holding a ukulele
• Boy in beach clothing holding a rugby ball and drink
• Get creative with this set for your classroom or own personal use!
• Use them to create educational resources for sale (small commercial use)
• Use clip art within your blog, banners and promotional materials.
YOU MAY NOT:
• You may not alter, resell, share or distribute these ‘as is’ images in any form— they need to incorporated into your resource.
• Use these graphics for commercial teaching products or free items WITHOUT FIRST FLATTENING your documents in PDF form or protected in a way that they cannot be easily copied or extracted.
• When you purchase Green Grubs Graphics, you are not purchasing the copyright and you cannot claim them as your own.