Are you making something to sell that uses our clip art? Creating anything (for sale) other than a digital file will require a commercial licence after you’ve sold 20 copies!
This EXTENDED COMMERCIAL LICENCE allows for an additional 200 printings or distributions of a single clip art set from the Green Grubs.
\\\\\ YOU MAY: /////
- You may – use the clip art set that you’ve purchased for personal use and small commercial use – up to 20 units without purchasing an extended commercial Licence. (*This includes, scrap booking, stickers, planners, printing the images onto bags, mugs & other hard goods, logos, banners, invites, greeting cards, websites, etc)
- You will need this Extended Commercial Licence for larger printings or distributions of a HARD GOOD item (between 20-200 units). Each additional 200 units after this will require the purchase of a new commercial licence.
- This commercial licence is for a single clip art set only.
- When you use these graphics commercially, credit is not required but always appreciated!
PLEASE NOTE – EDUCATIONAL FILE PRODUCTS for sale on sites such as Teachers pay Teachers are excluded from this clause and may sell unlimited copies.
\\\\\ YOU MAY NOT: /////
- You may not alter, resell, share or distribute these ‘as is’ images in any form— they need to be incorporated into your resource with other design elements.
- Use these graphics in a digital format WITHOUT FIRST FLATTENING your documents in PDF form or protected in a way that they cannot be easily copied or extracted.
- Claim these as your own— Grubby Graphics retain the copyright to all graphics and images. When you purchase Grubby Graphics, you are not purchasing the copyright and you cannot claim them as your own.
- Post clip art on to a website for download or distribution (including personal websites and classroom websites)
Don’t hesitate to ask should you have further questions – thank you