Exploring the good old Kiwi ‘rock pool’ unit or taking your learning to the beach?
Then this is the perfect clip art set for you! This selection contains some of the fascinating creatures and plants that are commonly found in New Zealand’s waters and on our beaches.
This set contains 48 images (24 colour and 24 blackline) as high quality (300 dpi) PNGs with transparent backgrounds.
*PLEASE NOTE: This set of images have all been hand drawn and coloured, and because of this may contain quirks and unevenness in places – this is all part of their unique charm and character! As they are hand drawn, they may not be suitable for including in documents larger than A4/US Letter size. Please ask if you have further questions.
• Green Anemone
• Barnacles & rock chiton
• Crab (Pāpaka)
• Crayfish (Kōura, Rock Lobster)
• Fur Seal (Kekeno)
• Hector’s Dolphin (Waiaua)
• Kina (Sea Urchin)
• Little Blue Penguin (Kororā)
• Octopus (Wheke)
• Sea Shell group (cockles, pipi, tuatua)
• Sea shell group (oyster, paua, mussel & scallop)
• Sea shell group (kina & cat’s eyes)
• Paua (abalone, inside view)
• Sea shell group (Ram’s horns)
• Seaweed X 2 (Kelp & Neptune’s Necklace)
• Snapper fish (Tāmure)
• Starfish (Pātangaroa)
• Sting Ray (Whai)
• Red bucket with creatures
• 3 Rock pool templates (perfect for arranging and layering the other clip art over)
• A cross section of a Kiwi beach (from Pohutukawa to moana!)
• Get creative with this set for your classroom or own personal use!
• Use them to create educational resources for sale (small commercial use)
• Use clip art within your blog, banners and promotional materials.
YOU MAY NOT:
• You may not alter, resell, share or distribute these ‘as is’ images in any form— they need to incorporated into your resource.
• Use these graphics for commercial teaching products or free items WITHOUT FIRST FLATTENING your documents in PDF form or protected in a way that they cannot be easily copied or extracted.
• When you purchase Green Grubby Graphics, you are not purchasing the copyright and you cannot claim them as your own.