Our resources are available as INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOADS – no physical resources will be shipped! This download is a ZIP FILE containing high quality images (300 dpi) in PNG format with transparent backgrounds.
World famous in New Zealand… our kitchy-kiwiana sculptures, beautiful scenery and iconic buildings!
This set contains 90 images (45 colour and 45 blackline) as high quality (300 dpi) PNGs with transparent backgrounds.
*PLEASE NOTE: This set of images have all been hand drawn and coloured, and because of this may contain quirks and unevenness in places – this is all part of their unique charm and character! As they are hand drawn, they may not be suitable for including in documents larger than A4/US Letter size. Please ask if you have further questions.
Included in the set are:
• 3 images for each of our 3 largest cities (Auckland, Wellington & Christchurch)
• 1 image for each for the following 12 largest cities (Hamilton, Tauranga, Napier/Hastings, Dunedin, Palmerston North, Nelson, Rotorua, New Plymouth, Whangarei, Invercargill, Whanganui & Gisborne)
• A selection of iconic Kiwiana sculptures, buildings & natural features of Aotearoa
• Please see below for a more detailed list! Am I missing an iconic feature you consider important? Let me know! I’m happy to consider adding additional images…
IMAGES INCLUDED (in alphabetical order by location):
• Abel Tasman National Park (natural feature)
• Auckland – Harbour Bridge, Sky Tower (building) & One Tree Hill (natural feature)
• Cape Reinga (Light House)
• Christchurch – Cathedral (building), Chalice (Sculpture) & Bridge of Remembrance (structure)
• Coromandel – Cathedral Cove (natural feature)
• Cromwell – giant fruit (sculpture)
• Dunedin – Larnach Castle (building)
• Gisborne – Robinson Memorial (Clock Tower)
• Gore – giant trout (sculpture)
• Hamilton – Fairfield Bridge
• Invercargill – water tower
• Kerikeri – stone house
• Matamata – Hobbiton (building)
• Milford Sound (natural feature)
• Moeraki Boulders (natural feature)
• Mount Maunganui (natural feature)
• Napier – Sound Shell (structure)
• Nelson – Christ Church Cathedral (building)
• New Plymouth – The Rewa Rewa Bridge
• Ohakune – giant carrot (sculpture)
• Otorohanga – giant kiwi (sculpture)
• Paeroa – giant L&P bottle (sculpture)
• Palmerston North – Hopwood Clock Tower (building)
• Riverton – giant Paua (sculpture)
• Rotorua – mud pool (natural feature)
• Rotorua – Museum of Art & History (building)
• Taihape – giant Gumboot (sculpture)
• Te Kuiti – giant sheep shearer (sculpture)
• Te Puke – giant kiwifruit (sculpture)
• Tirau – giant sheep & sheepdog (sculpture/buildings)
• Tongariro National Park (natural feature)
• Waitangi – Te Whare Runanga & the Treaty House (buildings)
• Waitomo glowworm caves (natural feature)
• Wellington – Beehive (building), bucket fountain & cable car
• Whanganui – Bastion Hill water tower (building)
• Whangarei – Te Matau ā Pohe bridge & Mount Parihaka (natural feature)
• Get creative with this set for your classroom or own personal use!
• Use them to create educational resources for sale (small commercial use)
• Use clip art within your blog, banners and promotional materials.
YOU MAY NOT:
• You may not alter, resell, share or distribute these ‘as is’ images in any form— they need to incorporated into your resource.
• Use these graphics for commercial teaching products or free items WITHOUT FIRST FLATTENING your documents in PDF form or protected in a way that they cannot be easily copied or extracted.
• When you purchase Green Grubs Graphics, you are not purchasing the copyright and you cannot claim them as your own.