Exploring some of rich legends surrounding Aotearoa’s mythical Taniwha with your class? This set is bound to provide inspiration for your learning experiences with its range of unique multi coloured creatures!
This set contains 40 images (20 colour and 20 blackline) as high quality (300 dpi) PNGs with transparent backgrounds.
*PLEASE NOTE: This set of images have all been hand drawn and coloured, and because of this may contain quirks and unevenness in places – this is all part of their unique charm and character! As they are hand drawn, they may not be suitable for including in documents larger than A4/US Letter size. Please ask if you have further questions.
IMAGES INCLUDED: :
• 6 Taniwha faces (all with distinctly different personalities)
• 14 full bodied Taniwha (in a range of different shapes and colours with different distinguishing features – please look closely at the thumbnails for a peek at all their quirky details!)
• Get creative with this set for your classroom or own personal use!
• Use them to create educational resources for sale (small commercial use)
• Use clip art within your blog, banners and promotional materials.
YOU MAY NOT:
• You may not alter, resell, share or distribute these ‘as is’ images in any form— they need to incorporated into your resource.
• Use these graphics for commercial teaching products or free items WITHOUT FIRST FLATTENING your documents in PDF form or protected in a way that they cannot be easily copied or extracted.
• When you purchase Green Grubs Graphics, you are not purchasing the copyright and you cannot claim them as your own.