The Dewey Decimal system has had a makeover with this bright, bold & set of wall labels!
- 30+ library vocab labels including the words: library, book, returns, spine, cover, paper, page, reference books, over size books, book trolley, non-fiction, picture books, graphic novels, sophisticated picture books, classic books, featured book, new books, recommended books, general fiction, senior fiction, junior fiction, issue desk, self-issue, computer, book shelf, silent reading, buddy reading, magazines, fun reads, reserves, games, poetry, young adults, book bag, shoes & reading.
- All labels are in English and include appropriate illustrations to support our lower level readers and speakers to understand the meanings
- This set includes a Library & Librarian door signs (with space to add a photo and the name of your librarian)
- 60+ mini wall posters designed to be displayed above the corresponding sections in your school library to help your students locate what they’re looking for (or used sequentially as a library wall display)
- All mini posters include appropriate illustrations to support our lower level readers and speakers to understand the meanings
- Each class (000-099, 100-199, 200-299 etc) has a sign which displays their number & name (in English) with matching icons
- Each class is further broken down into divisions (020, 030, 070 etc) which are colour coded to match the class colour.
- ***PLEASE NOTE*** with the aim of making this resource child friendly, not all 10 hierarchical divisions for each class have been included: e.g. 120 Epistemology & 138 Physiognomy (among others!) have been omitted!
- If there’s a category/topic/division that’s been omitted, but is of special interest to your students, please let me know – I’m happy to add additional pages to meet your needs.