Kei te pēhea koe? How are you? Add some colour to your wall display with these bright emotions labels! Simply cut out and laminate before displaying with velcro dots & little self-portraits (or photographs) …then your tamariki can express themselves by mixing and matching the labels to share their feelings.
This emotions/feelings label pack includes 3 versions:
- 1 set with large Māori & small English wording/font
- 1 set with large English & small Māori wording/font
- 1 set in Māori only
• Several different translations of the speech bubbles are included – pick the dialect that best suits your corner of Aotearoa!
• Speech bubble versions included: “Kei te pēhea koe?” “Kei te _____ ahau/au” (“How are you?” “I am ________.”) ALSO: “E pēhea/pēwhea ana koe?” “E ________ ana ahau/au.” (“How are you?” “I am ________.”)
• 38 emotions labels including the words: happy, sad, bored/fed up, proud, worried, scared, good, angry, furious, unhappy, joyful, nervous, sneaky, focused, shocked, unwell/weary, thoughtful, imaginative, alert & attentive, kind hearted, peaceful, quiet, loud, curious/inquisitive, embarrassed/upset, confident/bold, fit & healthy, hungry, thirsty, hot, cold, restored/revived & tired, energetic, excited, excellent, thankful & giggly/silly
• All cards include appropriate illustrations to support our lower level readers and speakers to understand the meanings
*CAN’T SEE THE SPECIFIC LABEL YOU NEED OR YOUR LOCAL TRANSLATION? Let me know – I’m more than happy to add in labels to meet the needs of your corner of Aotearoa!