Are you feeling inspired after watching the movie Moana? Or maybe you need a tropical getaway? This clip art set is the perfect accompaniment to exploring some of the rich and complex cultures of Polynesia….
This set contains 90 images (45 colour and 45 blackline) as high quality (300 dpi) PNGs with transparent backgrounds.
*PLEASE NOTE: This set of images have all been hand drawn and coloured, and because of this may contain quirks and unevenness in places – this is all part of their unique charm and character! As they are hand drawn, they may not be suitable for including in documents larger than A4/US Letter size. Please ask if you have further questions.
• 4 different types of fan
• 4 different types of shells (including 2 back pearl shells)
• 3 Tropical Islands
• 3 Tivaevae squares
• 3 Tapa pattern squares
• 2 woven baskets
• Floral head band and hair flower
• Artefacts including, water gourds, 2 war clubs, 2 shell necklaces & hair comb
• Maka feke (octopus lure)
• Coconut shell
• Turtle with pacific patterns
• Humpback Whale
• Reef shark
• 3 Tropical fish & a starfish
• Snorkel mask
• Reef corals
• Dog & chickens
• Traditional Oceanic start chart
• Traditional Polynesian tide/current/ocean map
• 3 different vaka (boats)
• Get creative with this set for your classroom or own personal use!
• Use them to create educational resources for sale (small commercial use)
• Use clip art within your blog, banners and promotional materials.
YOU MAY NOT:
• You may not alter, resell, share or distribute these ‘as is’ images in any form— they need to incorporated into your resource.
• Use these graphics for commercial teaching products or free items WITHOUT FIRST FLATTENING your documents in PDF form or protected in a way that they cannot be easily copied or extracted.
• When you purchase Green Grubs Graphics, you are not purchasing the copyright and you cannot claim them as your own.