Our resources are available as INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOADS, no physical resources will be shipped! This file is in A4 PDF format.
Does your classroom key competencies/values display need a little jazzing up? Add some colour to your walls with these bright labels – simply cut out and laminate before using to support discussion about your school’s values during the first few weeks of term.
This set makes a great school foyer/reception area display, and is a great reminder on the staff/board room wall as well!
This NZ curriculum Key Competencies and Values label pack includes:
• All labels include Māori (in large font) plus English (in smaller font)
• All labels are colour coded for easy identification (The NZ Key Competencies in red and orange; the NZ Curriculum Values in yellow & green, and general values and qualities in blue & purple)
• All cards include appropriate illustrations to support our lower level readers to understand the meanings
• THE NEW ZEALAND CURRICULUM KEY COMPETENCIES: A selection of display headers in different colours (including a kete) + Key Competency labels including: Thinking, Using languages symbols & texts, Managing self, Relating to others, and Participating & contributing
• THE NEW ZEALAND CURRICULUM VALUES: A selection of display headers in different colours (including a kete) + Curriculum Values labels including: excellence, innovation, inquiry and curiosity, diversity & equity, community & participation, ecological sustainability, integrity, respect for ourselves, others & human rights
• GENERAL VALUES & QUALITIES: A selection of display headers in different colours (including a kete) using the wording “Our School Values” + a selection of general values and qualities labels including: love, mana, truthfulness, justice, resilience, hope, faith, lifelong learner, connected & involved, respect, cooperation, responsibility, kindness/encouragement, knowing oneself & identity, brave/bold/capable/confident, working collaboratively, well/healthy, maturing/strengthening, leadership/authority/self-determination, sense of whanau & school working together, mental & emotional well-being & balance, physical well-being, spiritual well-being & balance, loyal/faithful/devoted, dignity, self discipline, humility + the 4 cornerstones of the Māori health model.