Pop down to your local farmer’s market and pick up some of these beautiful, organic heirloom vegetable varieties! This clip art set contains a variety of ‘true to life’ VEGETABLES and their matching PLANTS, perfect for including in your plant unit or life cycle studies.
This set contains 130 hand drawn images (65+ colour and 65+ blackline) as high quality (300 dpi) PNGs with transparent backgrounds.
*PLEASE NOTE: The images in this set have all been hand drawn and coloured, and because of this may contain quirks and unevenness in places – this is all part of their unique charm and character! As they are hand drawn, they may not be suitable for including in documents larger than A4/US Letter size. Please ask if you have further questions.
- Aubergine/Eggplants X4 & plant
- Beans & plant
- Beetroot X4 & plant
- Bok Choy plant
- Broccoli, broccolini & plant
- Capsicum/Peppers & plant
- Carrot X5 & plant
- Cauliflower X4 & plant
- Corn/Maize cob & plant
- Courgette/Zucchinis & plant
- Cucumbers & plant
- Kale plant
- Kumara/Sweet Potatoes & plant
- Leek plant
- Onions & plant
- Pea pods & plant
- Potatoes & plant
- Pumpkin & plant
- Radish X4 & plant
- Silverbeet/Chard leaves X3 & plant
- Spinach plant
- Strawberry plant & runners
- Taro tuber/corm & plant
- Tomatoes X5 & plant
- Watermelon plant
• Get creative with this set for your classroom or own personal use!
• Use them to create educational resources for sale (small commercial use)
• Use clip art within your blog, banners and promotional materials.
YOU MAY NOT:
• You may not alter, resell, share or distribute these ‘as is’ images in any form— they need to incorporated into your resource.
• Use these graphics for commercial teaching products or free items WITHOUT FIRST FLATTENING your documents in PDF form or protected in a way that they cannot be easily copied or extracted.
• When you purchase Green Grubby Graphics, you are not purchasing the copyright and you cannot claim them as your own.