Our resources are available as INSTANT DIGITAL DOWNLOADS, no physical resources will be shipped! This file is in A4 PDF format.
Add some colour to your wall display with these interchangeable Māori weather labels – simply cut out and laminate before letting your students change the word cards for you!
This Māori weather label pack includes:
• A selection of characters/figures to mix and match with the speech bubble (6 boys & 8 girls)
• 2 versions of the speech bubble to support your class to ask “He aha te huarere?” – “What is the weather?” or “Kei te pēhea te āhua ō te rangi?” – “What is the weather like today” (both in Māori with English translation, and with a Māori only version included)
• All weather labels are included in Māori & English plus Māori only versions
• 20+ weather labels including: hot, warm, clear, fine, dry/drought, wet, lightning, thunder, windy, gusty, stormy, rainbow, raining, raindrops, hailing, cold, cloudy, foggy, snowy and frosty
• All cards include appropriate illustrations and colours to support our lower level readers and speakers to understand the meaning of the label
*CAN’T SEE THE WEATHER PHENOMENON OR THE TRANSLATION USED LOCALLY IN YOUR AREA? Let me know – I’m more than happy to add in labels to meet the needs of your corner of Aotearoa!