1953 put NZ on the world map when kiwi legend Edmund Hillary & Nepalese Tenzing Norgay were the first people to stand on top of the world….
Celebrate this epic historic event with some icy Everest clip art!
This set contains 26 images (13 colour and 13 blackline) as high quality (300 dpi) PNGs with transparent backgrounds.
*PLEASE NOTE: This set of images have all been hand drawn and coloured, and because of this may contain quirks and unevenness in places – this is all part of their unique charm and character! As they are hand drawn, they may not be suitable for including in documents larger than A4/US Letter size. Please ask if you have further questions.
• Mount Everest – 2 versions – 1 with labels and the other plain
• 2 Mountaineers – I Kiwi & 1 Nepalese
• 2 Ice axe – 1 with the flags flown at the top during that historic event – the Union Jack, Flag of the United Nations & Nepal’s flag
• 2 replica signs – “Way to Mt Everest BC” & “Everest Base Camp” covered in Tibetan flags
• Skein of climbing rope
• String of Tibetan prayer flags
• Base camp tents
• Ed’s beehive
• 1953 Newspaper headlining the big event!
• Get creative with this set for your classroom or own personal use!
• Use them to create educational resources for sale (small commercial use)
• Use clip art within your blog, banners and promotional materials.
YOU MAY NOT:
• You may not alter, resell, share or distribute these ‘as is’ images in any form— they need to incorporated into your resource.
• Use these graphics for commercial teaching products or free items WITHOUT FIRST FLATTENING your documents in PDF form or protected in a way that they cannot be easily copied or extracted.
• When you purchase Green Grubs Graphics, you are not purchasing the copyright and you cannot claim them as your own.
There are no reviews yet.