This set of NZ native bird themed labels is the perfect addition to the kiwi classroom! Print, laminate and use for group boxes, table names, coat hooks, book boxes, to add to your displays, or to simply support your learning around our native bird life.
Please check out the preview for a closer look at the style of labels included in this pack! This NZ bird themed labels set includes:
• 23 different bird labels: Kākāpō, Pūkeko, Kererū, Kea, Kiwi, Ruru, Tūī, Pīwakawaka, Hoiho, Weka, Kārearea, Mohua, Kōkako, Whio, Kōtuku, Moa, Korimako, Kōtare, Kāhu, Kōhihi, Takahē, Tīeke & Tauhou (they also include an English translation where applicable (Ground parrot, Swamp hen, Wood pigeon, Mountain parrot, Morepork, Parson bird, Fantail, Woodhen, Yellow eyed penguin, NZ Falcon, Yellowhead, Blue duck, White heron, Bellbird, Kingfisher, Hawk, Stitchbird, Saddleback & Waxeye/silvereye)
• All labels include large white font on coloured backgrounds & appropriate illustrations to support our lower level readers to better understand the meanings
EDITABLE labels are included!
• YOU WILL NEED POWER POINT to enable you to open the EDITABLE versions of this resource
• The editable versions include text boxes for you to write the wording of choice (children’s names, group names etc.)
All labels come in 3 sizes:
• Small: 8 labels per A4 page
• Medium: 4 labels per A4 page
• Large: 2 labels per A4 page
• All labels are provided in 2 layouts (one with large text/small illustrations; the other with large illustrations & smaller text)
• All labels have an editable version
There are no reviews yet.